Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On the way down through NSW......

Hello it's been a while,

Well we stayed at the Gold Coast for 5 nights and had a ball.  We went to SeaWorld, Movieworld and Outback Spectacular (which is awesome).

Andrew and Kevin went on all the rides at both parks and I went on one hahahahahaha and screamed my head off the whole ride...........the  sad thing is that it was the Looney Tunes roller coaster which i'm pretty sure is the kids ride lol as there were kids about 4 on there having a great old time!!!!!  It has been nearly a week since then and every now and then Chris will msg me and it is just a pic of my screaming face and we all just crack up as it is sooooooo funny.  What a friend!!!!!!  Hahahahaha.

Andrew and I went to Coolangatta on Saturday while Chris and Kevin visited their friends in Noosa.  We watched Alan Lyn and Shane dance in the rock and roll parade and then looked at all the cars in the Cooly car show.  We found a great pancake place and Andrew had eggs benedict on pancakes Yum.  It started to rain so we left and drove to Southport to visit Andrew's Aunt Mavis.  His Aunt Val and cousins Leanne, Lorraine and Lyndell were there too and Lyndell's 2 girls.  It was great to catch up after 20 years:) Andrew and I went out to dinner later at the Saltwater Creek Tavern.

On Sunday the weather was beautiful so we went to Surfers Paradise and wandered along the markets and then had lunch and a look around, after we went to the Pacific Fair shopping centre and YAY I finally found a phone cover to fit my phone.  We all went to the tavern tonight and had a play on the pokies.

We left Surfers about 9am and it started raining and didn't stop til the next morning but it wasn't cold or windy just dark and wet.

Called into Byron Bay and a few other places and stopped at the Grafton greyhound track for the night.  It is starting to get colder now and we had to wear coats this morning and I had long leggings on and then changed back into shorts later. 
We went to the Big Banana and Andrew said I always thought it was much bigger...........it always is when you are a kid haha.  Went to Coffs Harbour and it is a beautiful place, watched the whales frolicking off the beach, they were slapping their tails and blowing out water and jumping right up in the air they were awesome.
Stopped overnight in a roadside camp and it was really foggy in the morning.
Tonight we are at a caravan park in Dural about 20 k's from Sydney and it is very cold, Andrew and Kev have popped to the pub next door for a drink and play on the pokies and I am in my Jim Jams snuggled up in bed:)   We had to go over the mountains to get here and I was so scared I had a panic attack.............I am so lucky Andrew knows what I am like!!  I could have taken some fantastic photos but only my eyes moved to look, I couldn't make my head turn to look out the window lol.

Ok bye for now.   Lots of love to everyone am missing you all heaps xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment