Monday, June 3, 2013

Hi from sunny Hervey Bay

Hello all,

We have had a great time in Rockhampton catching up with Shane and Alan and relaxing for 5 days.  The weather was a bit hit and miss but mostly the sun decided to shine:) 

We did some sightseeing, we went to Yeppoon and to the Heritage Village which was great.........until I got a migraine (which I think was from the cheese platter the night before oops), but it didn't last long so that was good.

We also went to the Botanic Gardens and Zoo which are all in the same place and are free so it's great for kids.....young and old cos we all had a good time hehehe.

The wedding was a fabulous day and the sun shone at just the right time, the gardens and waterfalls were just beautiful.  And I must admit the boys all looked good in their Hawaiian outfits!!!!
Alan ended up getting me on the dance floor to rock and roll...............well there are no pics of that as I think everyone was laughing too much lol, I was knackered but hadn't done anything hahahaha, BUT Alan succumbed to MY way of dancing before the end of the song.......so I won YES!!!!!!

Andrew took me up to Mount Morgan on THAT road and it was pathetic......don't know what all the fuss was lol...piece of cake!!

We left Rockhampton Monday morning and we are now at Hervey Bay for a few days to do some touristy things and then we will base ourselves for about 5 days between Brisbane and the Gold Coast for some fun YAY.

Better go we are off to the Marina and the beach front for a look see.  Miss you all and hope at least some of you are missing us!!!!!
Oh and my weight watchers is still on target as wait for it........I am now 69.7 kg  WOOHOO haven't been under 70 for about 10 years I was soooooo excited hahahahahahaha.

Ok bye for now love to you all.

The two of us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment